Charles Offoboche Foundation focuses on Environment, Entrepreneurship, Education, Health, and the Socio-Cultural nuances as it affects indigent persons of all ages in the Society.
The picture of a lightbulb is associated with someone having an idea, a sign of creativity and innovative ability. Surprisingly all humans have it despite Place or Space or State; here lies our penetrating strategy to be useful to our society as a Foundation.
To us at Charles Offoboche Foundation, Creativity is a phenomenon whereby something new and somehow valuable is formed. The created item may be intangible (such as an idea, a scientific theory, a musical composition, or a joke) or a physical object (such as an invention, a literary work, or a painting), what is key is, these items are produced by persons of creative disposition, and they are:
– Juveniles, indigent, helpless children, youth, and widows who require the aid of persons and foundations to alleviate their plight despite their state or station in life.
It is on this preamble that we draw out the directive principles and fundamental objectives of Charles Offoboche Foundation to include but not limited to the under listed:
Directive Principle and Fundamental Objectives:
– To educate and guide the less-informed persons of any disposition to work in tandem with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) as expounded by the United Nations, particularly as it borders on the Socio-economic and Cultural Development of a people.
– Charles Offoboche Foundation shall fulfill the “Functions of Teaching” its identified indigent persons through Informing and Explaining, Stimulating, Directing, Guiding and Administering as well as helping these identified groups know what to learn and their antecedents challenge through structured programs and designs. The Foundation is also positioned through its Associated Partners to Evaluate and Analyse trends that lead to lasting solutions to curb the menace of non-meaningful engagement by children, Youth and Widows. Subsequently, we shall provide Life skills training and career coaching for children aged from Pre-Primary Schools from the age of two.
-We shall teach the young once how to manage finances using savings and spending models.
-The Foundation shall organize Workshops to raise awareness about children, youth, and women’s rights as enshrined in the constitution.
-We shall sustainably improve the living standard of working persons, the unemployed, and the marginalized people.
-The Foundation focuses on initiatives and projects that will assist the beneficiaries to become self-sustaining and independent.
Charles Offoboche Foundation subscribes to:
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), 21st December 2001 in Dakar, Senegal, Protocol A/SP1/12/01 on Democracy, and Good Governance, Supplementary to the Protocol Relating to the Mechanism for conflict prevention, Management, Resolution, Peace-Keeping, and Security signed by 15 Heads of Government of ECOWAS countries on Children, Youth and Women particularly the vulnerable and indigent members of the communities.
The extent of Engagement:
- We are committed to promoting non-racial inclination in Nigeria; by respecting diversity and encouraging people of all races, faiths, and cultures to join hands towards the development of Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
- We work with and encourage Governments on the African continent to develop economies that support efforts aimed at addressing enrichment, education, equality, employment, and improving health outcomes.
- Equipping handicapped and challenged persons with the acquisition of vocational skills.
- Catering for abandoned less privileged persons.
- Organize the less privileged into viable groups and co-operatives.
- Promote functional literacy among persons.
- Educate the less privileged persons on reproductive health rights, human rights, and other policies that affect their social and economic status.
- Play advocacy role on behalf of the less privileged persons on issues that affect their socio-economic status in society.
- Promote and provide vocational skills training for girls and young women who are less privileged.
- Facilitate the improvement of reproductive health rights among women and children who are less privileged.
- Facilitate the provision of portable drinking water to rural communities and towns in line with the MDGs sustainability Protocols
- Our success comes from serving our people with humility and in respecting the relationships with our internal and external partners. We will consistently carry ourselves in a manner that displays honesty, commitment, and credibility.
We will continuously strive to be the best in everything we do. We are driven by our belief in helping others help themselves.